Saturday, February 19, 2011

The 30 Day Challenge

I am at a loss. I simply just don't get it. It seems like everything I see, do, hear or even just think about gives me fuel for prolific blog writing right now. Notice I didn't say "good" blog writing....I simply said prolific blog writing. I think of my blogs often and I wake up at night with ideas. I find myself blogging in my head when I should be doing things like paying attention while driving and listening to my boss at work. It is as if I have become  just the tiniest bit addicted to this typing words about me....thing. Thus the second blog entry today.

Now that we have established there is possibly a problem here....I will handle it the way I handle most problems in my life. I will ignore it and move on!

Really though....I ran across something I thought was pretty neat on fb and decided it might make for a decent few blog posts. It is called: The 30 Day Challenge and it gives you a list of things to do everyday for 30 days. The list goes as follows:


Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your favorite night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your favorite day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

Basically it is a little get to know you (me) exercise....(like I don't already introduce myself over and over on a daily basis).  Still though....I thought it might be fun. So guess what guys? You maybe getting daily double blog postings for awhile. And NO....not reading is not an option. So here goes.

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
 Okay....you wanted a picture. Since this is a double post day...I thought I would give you double pictures too. Actually I think these are kind of funny. The picture on the left was taken in 1994. The picture on the right in 2010. Funny how some things never change. I still can't take a decent picture to save my life.

1)  I think it is obvious that I can't take a picture without acting up.
2)  I hate snakes and mice. I would just rather not have to 
co-exist  with them.
3)  I have the interesting distinction of having two families. One where I am the oldest child of two and another where I am the youngest child of ten.
4)  I was once told by a typing teacher that she hoped I never had to make a living by typing....because if I did....she was afraid I would surely starve to death!
5)  I can't dance....but I have been known to break into dance whenever the music catches my soul. (And no....it is not pretty).
6)  Given the opportunity and the right crowd....I can still get into as much trouble as I did in my 20's.
7)  Tequila really has made my clothes fall off.
8)  I believe in angels, miracles, and the power of prayer. Not because I should....but because I have witnessed all three with my own eyes.
9)  I never ate shrimp or cheesecake until I was in my 20's.
10)  I long to get a tattoo.
11)  I have a scar under my chin from tripping and catching my chin on the corner of the tv set.
12)  Cleaning drives me crazy...but a dirty house makes me insane.
13)  I have a list of everyone I would give money to if I ever won the lottery (however....I never play!)
14)  I once went down a slide face first without holding on into a bed of gravel. Can you guess how that turned out?
15)  For all of my ability to be forthcoming.....I have many secrets.

And so there you have it folks.....day one of the 30 day challenge. Did you learn anything interesting????? lol

No comments: