Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Back and No BLOG?????


I'm BACK!!!! The trip home went much smoother than the trip there.....except for the wind. I knew the minute I hit the Kansas border. The wind almost blew me off the highway. It probably didn't help that I was going 80+ mph. The trip all in all was great and a much needed break...but as in all trips....it is also nice to be home. Since I have found a comfortable and easy route....maybe I will make the trip a little more often.

It was wonderful seeing all of my family and getting to meet my grand babies (who are no longer babies) for the first time. I got to see my grown kids and my beautiful nieces and my nephew. Almost everyone was there and it was great. Yesterday was especially fun for David as he got to play outside all day and he had a ball. By bedtime last night he was toast! We all were, but we were up and on the road by 5 a.m. today. We even stopped in Columbia and saw my Aunt and Uncle for awhile and still made it home by 1:30 p.m.

I apologize for the typo's and possibly ill written blogs of the past few days. I was typing on my mother in laws computer which was running incredibly slow and was also not typing right. It did the job but barely.....and surfing the net was almost impossible. I think she is convinced though that a new computer should be in her future. She will likely have a new tv in her future too as hers was going out while we were there. Coincidence????? I sure hope so!

Speaking of blogs and internet....I had quite a scare when I got home. The first thing I saw on facebook was people telling me they couldn't access my blog. When I tried....it said my blog had been removed because of inactivity since 2007! REALLY!!!! INACTIVITY???? I immediately started emailing blogger and low and behold....it was back! Hopefully to stay! This will teach me to back up my blog!!!!

Well....I was hoping to have pictures but apparently nothing technological works for me today....so maybe tomorrow. And tomorrow also brings me back to normal (normal for me anyway) and starts my work week as well as ends the month of May. School is out and I am ready to get me summer on!

It is 4 p.m. and David is crashed on his bedroom floor. His mother is not far behind. Here is hoping that what is left of your Memorial weekend is safe and fun and that you don't lose track of what this day represents. To all of those who have served or are currently serving......thank you. And here is Tim McGraws If You're Reading This!

No comments: