Apparently yesterdays blog was a bit controversial. No that is not right. Apparently some anonymous individual decided to make a big deal and "act" as if yesterdays blog was controversial. At any rate, maybe today's will be a little less exciting. I am thinking though that maybe I should thank Mr./Mrs. Anonymous. In the last 24 hours, my blog has had 500+ hits. Perhaps though...those hits are more about the comments to my blog, than the actual blog itself. Yesterday's blog had some great comments both here and on Facebook.....and I have some truly awesome readers. Thank you all!
1) Your name: (8th) Lisa (Now) Still Lisa
2) How many kids do you want? (8th) 10 what was I thinking? (Now) Can I send some back?
3) Who do you want to marry? (8th) Jeff S. not a word from anyone! (Now) A handy man
4) What is your favorite color? (8th) purple (Now) Anything that doesn't make me look fat
5) Who do you tell your secrets to? (8th) Susie H. (Now) My dog Spud. He won't rat me out!
6) What do you want to be when you grow up? (8th) A writer (Now) Employed is nice!
7) Who is your favorite actor? (8th) John Travolta (Now) Johnny Depp...and he's not bad to look at either
8) What is your favorite song (8th) Are you ready for this? Handy Man by James Taylor! See....even then I knew what I wanted in a man! (Now) Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean
9) Have you ever been kissed (8th) No (Now) Well duh! Just not in the last decade!
10) Where will you live when you grow up? (8th) New York City (Now) The same place I lived in the 8th grade! Ironic....isn't it?
So there you have it folks....a glimpse of me now and X# of years ago! It is not exactly a story...but in a way it tells a story. Oh to be young and have all those far off years left ahead of me again to dream, to build, to change. But no...I wouldn't go back and I wouldn't change a thing.....even if I could. For the most part, I like my life and me....just the way things are. So maybe next Wednesday .....I will reveal a little more. Until then....have a truly Wonderful Wednesday and just remember....only two more days until the weekend!